GiveSTL Day is coming soon!
WHAT IS IT?
GiveSTL is an online day of giving where nonprofits (like us!) reach out to their supporters to help them in their mission. Last year, GiveSTL day generated 2.135 million in donations for 823 participating organizations.
Last year, thanks to our wonderful supporters, we hit a new record: $5,021 raised in one day. St. Louis frequently tops the list of most charitable cities, and we consider ourselves lucky to be surrounded by such amazing and generous people.
This year, we hope to continue our trend and set a new goal of $6,000. The money raised will go towards veterinary bills, and provide food and supplies for our cats in foster care; current and future.
WHEN IS IT?
Mark your calendar for May 2nd, 2018. Please give through this link: https://
PRESCHEDULE YOUR DONATION:
Can’t make it May 2nd? You can preschedule your donation starting April 9th! Prescheduled donations aren’t eligible for prizes, but they still go to support the care of our cats and kittens! Preschedule your donation.
Donors have a chance to win professional sports tickets. Tickets may be for the St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Blues, or the St. Louis Surge Women’s Professional Basketball games.
- The person who makes the first donation of the day will receive a ticket
- The person who makes the last donation of the day will receive a ticket
- Prize winners will also be drawn randomly each hour from all donors who contributed during the previous hour
We have a chance to win extra donations!
- The first nonprofit to receive a donation on May 2nd will be awarded a $500 prize. Remember, prescheduled donations aren’t eligible for this or any of the other prizes.
- We have chances to win $1,000 for the most money raised in the following hours:
- We have chances to win $1,000 for the most unique donors in the following hours
- There are 5 Power Hours throughout the day. During these times, an additional $25,000 will be divided between the nonprofits based on number of gifts during the Power Hours.
- The nonprofit (in our category size of micro nonprofit) with the most unique gifts will win a prize.