We’re steadfast in our commitment to ensure that each of our cats are placed in loving, lifelong homes. We want to make sure that our adopters are comfortable with their adoption choice. Thus, we offer a unique program called “foster-to-adopt” limited to our adult cats.
Here’s how the program works:
- The potential adopter contacts the foster parent of the kitty or kitties that they would like to bring home.
- The potential adopter fills out an adoption application.
- Pending approval of the adoption application, the adopter fills out the adoption paperwork and signs a foster-to-adopt contract.
- A check or cash would be left to cover the adoption fee, which is not deposited unless and until the adoption is finalized.
- The potential adopter is then free to take their kitty or kitties home for a two week period of time to see how things work out.
- The potential adopter can choose to finalize the adoption and keep the cat, at which time the adoption fee is deposited and the adopter receives copies of all paperwork. Or, if the adopter feels that it’s just not a good match, the adopter then would return the cat and receive their adoption fee back.
To apply for our Foster-to-Adopt program, please fill out an adoption application and email it to the email address specified in the pet’s online listing.